[Wine] Company of Heroes crashes after short time of playing

pappnase wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 3 04:02:19 CDT 2010

Hi!

As the subject says: I can start a game (only tested with skirmish), but after less than one minute it stops and crashes with the Relics crash dialog.

I tried with different wine versions (atm 1.1.42 and 1.2) under Debian lenny 32bit (Linux 2.6.32) and Ubuntu Lucid 64bit with different fglrx versions. My graphics hardware is a Radeon HD 4200.

Via winetrix I installed d3dx9, gecko, ie6, ie7, vcrun2005, and vcrun2008 and copied my CoH installation from Windows 7 RC 64bit (with/without using CoH profile from Win7).

Any hints?

TIA

Martin