[Wine] Embed wine with AutoCAD for Ubuntu

pouvouv wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 4 02:26:54 CDT 2010

We currently setting up a network using ubuntu and we wanted to apply program install restriction on it. However, we got a computer that run AutoCAD and thus we install wine, thus the user can bypass the software install restriction by installing exe files.

In mac OS X there is a program called wine bottler that can embed wine to the exe progrum, thus eliminating the need to install wine on the target computer.

My question is:
Would anyone know whether there is a program similar to winebottler for Ubuntu or if you know how to do this by yourself?

Thank you for your time and input.