[Wine] [1.2]StarCraft 2 - Very Slow On Good Computer?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 4 11:42:21 CDT 2010

stoabrogga wrote:
> The 'UseGLSL=disabled' option did not improve the performance on my side. I have the following system:
>
> i7 930 @ 2,8GHz
> GeForce 9800 GT

nVidia driver version?
> Ubuntu 10.04 64bit
> Wine 1.2
>
> Strange thing is, it doesn't matter which graphic settings to use, I get always about 15 fps during missions.

I don't personally own a computer with an nVidia card in it, but results
have been chaotic with the different nVidia driver versions and
different settings.  You might want to try a different driver version
and see if you can get the FPS of your game up to 30 or so.

James McKenzie