[Wine] Installing .msiexec file

Bob Benjamin benjie1 at cox.net
Wed Aug 4 12:44:05 CDT 2010

On 08/04/2010 01:15 PM, DaVince wrote:
> cd to the dir where you downloaded the file. If that's ~/Desktop, cd there, otherwise cd to that other dir.
>
> That command should be good. If it doesn't work, wine start filename.msi works too.

     benjie1 at benjie1:~$ cd Desktop/
benjie1 at benjie1:~/Desktop$ wine start ispq9.msi
fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00000100
benjie1 at benjie1:~/Desktop$ fixme:advapi:LookupAccountNameW (null)
L"benjie1" (nil) 0x33f160 (nil) 0x33f164 0x33f158 - stub
fixme:advapi:LookupAccountNameW (null) L"benjie1" 0x15bb60 0x33f160
0x131180 0x33f164 0x33f158 - stub
err:msi:ITERATE_Actions Execution halted, action
L"VSDCA_VsdLaunchConditions" returned 1603

     This is what I got from cd to the desktop and then followed your
instructions as you can see. What is next? The program is a video
conferencing and the full name is  ispq9.msi and it's on the desktop.
Thanks again.                              Bob