[Wine] Ijji Reactor

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 4 22:00:06 CDT 2010

Tekshi wrote:
> Yo'z, new here and all, and rather weak in the knowledge department of linux/ubuntu and wine.
>
> I'm fairly sure i'm running the latest wine, i installed / updated wine and all that stuff about a month ago so yeah.

There are releases on an average of every two weeks.  If you upgraded a
month ago, you could be up to three releases behind.

> I'm basically trying to use Ijji Reactor, but it won't let me sign in at all. I don't know how to get the wine log and all of that @_@;

Is there an Applications Database entry for this program.  If so, read
through it for any hints/tips on how to make this program work, if it
does (garbage ratings mean that the program does not work for various
reasons and previous attempts were not successful.

James McKenzie