[Wine] Re: The perils of GMAX

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 4 22:56:46 CDT 2010

Is this a wine bug or a gmax bug?  It has been so long since I ran gmax on windows that I don't really know any more.

I also have a hard time reading between the lines on these console reports.  I just ignore the fixme: things as known problems, but never know what I am really looking at with an err:  I assume I can cause the fixme's to go away by turning them off using the debug variable.  Just too much bother.

I am slowly getting wise to the nomenclature, but it is trial and error for me at the moment.

I hope you haven't done anything serious to your neck.  Maybe you just sat in a draft too long or slept with your head at a funny angle.  Good luck on that.  I have had diagnosed rheumatoid arthritis since about 1985 and living with a thing like this is a pain (literally, at times).