[Wine] apps started by right click menù under Windows

cippalippa wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 7 05:35:28 CDT 2010

Hi everybody,
I'm new to wine.
I'm using wine-1.2 on MAC OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.4).

I'd like to run dBPowerAMP Music Converter.
Under Windows I usually start this program selecting a file and an entry on the explorer righ click menù (Convert to...).

I tried
wine explorer /desktop=one,1024x768 explorer

but the right click menù has no entry for dBPowerAMP Music Converter even though it's installed and configured properly (actually a can run it through the command line:
wine start "C:\Programs\Illustrate\dBpoweramp\MusicConverter.exe"

I would be able to start dBPowerAMP through a right click menù entry even under MAC OS X. Is there a way to do this through wine?

Thanks for your help.