[Wine] Can I run program that needs to open a port?

JavaRat wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 8 10:02:48 CDT 2010

Hello everyone,

I have to following problem (I think...).
My program I wish to run (http://www.fujidirekt.se/fotobok/FujiDirektSE.exe) installs perfectly.
When I start the application it will try to autoupdate itself which fails due to what I suspect to be an attempt to open a connection over a port that is blocked by my Ubuntu 9.10 installtion.
The same thing happens when I try to create a new photobook (some less important functionality).
Is there some way which I can allow for wine to use this port on my Ubuntuinstalltion so the program will function?

(Please forgive me if this is a duplicate post, I have really tried to browse/googlesearch the forums and maillists to avoid it).

Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter!
With kind regards
/JavaRat