[Wine] Need for speed 2 not accepting Keyboard input

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 8 13:55:21 CDT 2010

fernandocarvalho wrote:
> Need for Speed 2 is not accepting input from Keyboard.
> It was tested on wine 1.3.0, and Ubuntu 10.04.
>
> It seems to be a problem like we are facing on Oblivion intro, where it is not possible to skip the intro to the main screen of the game.

Can you run this program from the terminal and create a logging file?

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log details how.

Then post the logging file to a site like pastebin.com and post the URL
to the file here?

It may be that your keyboard is not being recognized by Wine for some
reason.

James McKenzie