[Wine] How to compile C++ source code which imports tlb files

kiran_hvr wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 9 04:13:27 CDT 2010

Hello all,

I am facing compilation issues while compiling a C++ source file using wineg++. My source file imports a tlb file. Unfortunately i get the following error in the tlb file: "error: stray \2 in program".

I have generated the tlb from the corresponding idl file using widl tool.

Kindly let me know whether i have missed something while generating the tlb.

Also help me in using the -b option of the widl.

I am compiling the source code in Suse 11.2 and using WINE 1.2

Regards,
Kiran