[Wine] Re: Wine folder wrong

Artista wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 9 04:37:23 CDT 2010

dimesio you are my hero that was the fix, I updated my Kernel, reinstalled my graphics card and it runs great! FPS right now are 50+ I can live with that..in Dal they dropped to 23-32FPS but it was not jumpy at all.

James McKenzie thanks for all your help too, reading those help files you posted helped greatly with the wine setup. Even going through stuff I somehow missed all that.

Your guys response was faster then I could have ever expected!

[Image: http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o83/Ladydragon1976/Linux/wow_working.jpg ]

Here she is running nice on Opensuse Linux 2.6.35-18-default x86_64 with wine version 1.3  (KDE 4.4.4) "release 2".

Thank you all so much been trying so hard to get it all up and running. Can't believe it was just the Kernel file >.<  I googled the heck out of "wow linux crash login screen" and was trying all sorts of things that others said worked.

/curtsey
thank you!

~Jenn