[Wine] recurrent error in wine 1.1.42

asmodehn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 10 02:26:50 CDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Whenever i run an installer, an application, I get a lot of errors like:
wine: Call from 0x7b836712 to unimplemented function msvcr80.dll.__CxxFrameHandler3, aborting

For example using "sh winetricks vcrun2005" gives me the above message, and then crash at the end.

I am using wine 1.1.42 on latest updated Ubuntu...

I am not sure where it might comes from yet... Does anyone has an idea ? a place to look for something wrong ?
i looked with goggles but couldnt find anything...

Thanks a lot !