[Wine] Re: Games 'dissappear' after installing in wine...

Daqar wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 10 08:06:40 CDT 2010

Sorry, my bad. I didn't make that clear enough. I have indeed checked that folder. Here is what it contains:

jacob at linux-c18f:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files> ls
Common Files  Heretic  Internet Explorer  WordPerfect Office X3

The games are really not there....I don't know what I did wrong. I ran the installers as root, using the OpenSuse su command, like in this example:

wine setup.exe

Is that the error? I couldn't make the installers work without root permissions.

Best regards,