[Wine] Office 2007 black artifacting in wine >1.2

DarksideEE7 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 10 15:37:15 CDT 2010

I began experiencing this after WINE 1.2 was updating.  On the artifacts around the cell I can scroll down then back up and it disappears, only to reappear after entering more data.

Before 1.2 I didn't experience this, and Office ran nearly perfectly.

I don't have any overrides set because I've never needed to.  Since experiencing this I've wiped my .wine directory (and .winetricks) and reinstalled wine and office.

Any ideas?  Overrides?

Thanks!

System info:
Arch Linux x86_64
bin32-wine-suse 1.3.0-1
winetricks packages (that I see via history |grep winetricks):
corefonts tahoma vcrun2005sp1 wsh56js d3dX9

Other windows programs installed:
Starcraft
Powerpoint
Word
Other Office dependencies for above programs.

[Image: http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/6269/excelbug.jpg ]