[Wine] Re: Do yall think that Dungeons and Dragons Online could be ran

justinsn95 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 10 23:07:03 CDT 2010

dimesio wrote:
> :
>
> > *note* As of the time of this writing, the installer that you would normally download from ddo.com fails in Wine. Unless you're installing the game in Windows, you need to use the links provided on this site (in the application info, labeled "Free Download") in order to install the game in linux.
>
> And after that:
>
> > Next thing you need to do is install PyLotRO
>
> with very detailed instructions for installing PyLotRO and all its dependencies.
>
> Did you do all that?

Sorry I guess I'm just bling. I got the PyLotRO working. I didn't know how to make the native linux version work, but I got the .exe and it worked beautifully in wine. (wish everything worked as well lol)

So I have that as a standalone program that I can open any time I please. However, I'm not sure if I'm just blind, but I can't find the part where you said to "use the links provided on this site (in the application info, labeled "Free Download" I looked all over that page and I can't see the link to the correct download. Again my apologies if I am just blind, but could someone perhaps post a link to the correct download? I think that with yall's help I can do this. I would like to learn wine very well so that I can try to game on this PC without having to use Windoze.