[Wine] Re: Do yall think that Dungeons and Dragons Online could be ran

justinsn95 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 11 22:19:36 CDT 2010

Ok, your tab idea worked great. Thanks for all the help on this, I am learning so much just from these forums. So, I was able to enter the folder. Then, I did "ls" to see what all was in there. I found what I was looking for. A .exe called "dndlauncher.exe. So I did like the guide says and ran "wine dndlauncher.exe" and it waited a few seconds... and then a new little window popped up that was titled "Game Error [205]". The message inside said "The game client was passed invalid command-line parameters. [205]

A little confusing how that is worded, but I double checked and that is word for word.