[Wine] Re: Do yall think that Dungeons and Dragons Online could be ran

justinsn95 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 12 00:15:15 CDT 2010

You can't edit your posts for some reason so I just keep having to add new replies as I go along.

I guess that somehow... the program is installed. I don't know how, cause I never saw any kind of confirmation of this. But, when I open PyLotRO, and selected DDO as the game to try and launch, it successfully did so. I think. But, even though the game had launched, I got an error message saying I couldn't play because the game wasn't the latest version.

So now my question is this:

How can I manually update the game to be the latest version? There must be some way that I can get the correct files and put them in the right folder or something..