[Wine] sha1sum mismatch!

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 14 19:52:33 CDT 2010

Tw3aky wrote:
> Well, it didn't fail and i got no notifying msg box.
> I installed Wine 1.2 and winetricks via macports, so it build them from source, doesn't it?  As far from being plain winetricks, i should believe so, again having it build from source with macports.

Winetricks is a bash script.  Nothing to build.

Can you run the following from the terminal app?

winetricks --version

And report back what it says?

Dan,

Can you check with the MacPorts folks and see what they are doing with
winetricks?  I use Fink and the two do not live well with each other.

James McKenzie