[Wine] Questions about bug reporting for DX10 games

Das Letzte Einhorn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 15 08:09:50 CDT 2010

In this forum post : http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?t=9260 , it has been suggested that we test DX10 games and that we report issues.

However, with only about 5% of the entire implementation done, we can expect a lot of things to not work properly. Hence, I was wondering how would it be best to proceed with reporting. Is it recommended to test with winetricks d3dx10, or clean wine? What should we be looking for in our logs?

I have 4-5 DX10 games which I can test, therefore having a clear method could help me and others to report what the devs need.

Thanks!