[Wine] Re: Getting Alibre Design to work...

bigseb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 15 16:03:42 CDT 2010

UPDATE:

Installed Wine1.3. Reinstalled dotnet20 and IE6. Reinstalled Alibre.

And...

Getting much further this time round :D Program starts up fine. The work area shows the proper gradiated background. Toolbars are still missing unfortunately but I tried to create a sketch using the drop-down menus. Just a basic square... it didn't show the sketch lines but the vertices were there. It let me dimension it to different sizes. When I tried to extrude the sketch to create a cube I got an error message and it failed to create the extrusion. Definite progress though.