[Wine] Re: For Mac OS X users... Xquartz and RandR.

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 15 21:43:06 CDT 2010

well I can get it actually working with OSX 10.6 ... but 10.5, it wont work at all for me... even on 10.6 where it "works" ... it still has problems and white screens and multitasking problems... most of the problem is just between rootless and fullscreen switching.  if its a game launched in fullscreen and always run in fullscreen, it usually works good, though some games aren't able to pick up available resolutions right... yet others do.