[Wine] Opening files on a network

falange wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 16 00:52:18 CDT 2010

Hello,

I think I´m asking for help for a very basic question but I don´t really have an idea:

I installed some windows based programs with WINE and they are running perfectly!!
But I don´t now how to for an example: access my work network files. The network folder is mounted and bookmarked but I don´t know really where to look at.

I tried to open files using "open" from microsoft word but the only drives that I can only select is the "c" hard-drive created by WINE. ¿How I open files using a proggy installed with wine on a network drive?

I´m just a newby trying to learn and to migrate from windows to a better life style.

Regards.