[Wine] Problem with F.E.A.R.2 DVD

jordan johnston triplesquarednine at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 17:14:48 CDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 4:49 PM, Berillions <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks James McKenzie, with your command, the second DVD mounted correctly and i can to continue the installation.
>
> But, it works correctly on Debian but no on Archlinux.
> On Arch with this command, the second dvd is mounted but, the install ask me always the second dvd so i can't to continue the installation...

I ran into the same problem once, but i use Fedora. r So, rather than
using the DVD's, you could always copy the contents of your dvds into
a local folder and run the installer from there. That is always how i
install multiple DVD programs, sometimes they install quicker as an
added benefit.

just a tip.

jordan