[Wine] Re: Insuffecient Memory problem in Foxpro

abhaysobti wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 16 21:51:15 CDT 2010

When I run VFP9.EXE from Terminal, the following messages appear. Then whenever I use an command that tries to access ODBC, VFP gives the error There is not enough memory to complete the operation.

abhaylin at abhaylin:~/c/microsoft visual foxpro 9> wine vfp9.exe
fixme:font:get_nearest_charset returning DEFAULT_CHARSET face->fs.fsCsb[0] = 00000000 file = /home/abhaylin/.wine/dosdevices/d:/microsoft visual foxpro 9/foxfont.fon
fixme:appbar:handle_appbarmessage SHAppBarMessage(ABM_GETTASKBARPOS, hwnd=(nil)): stub
fixme:appbar:handle_appbarmessage SHAppBarMessage(ABM_GETTASKBARPOS, hwnd=(nil)): stub
fixme:appbar:handle_appbarmessage SHAppBarMessage(ABM_GETTASKBARPOS, hwnd=(nil)): stub
fixme:ole:TLB_ReadTypeLib Header type magic 0x00405a4d not supported.
err:ole:TLB_ReadTypeLib Loading of typelib L"oleacc.dll" failed with error 0

Thanks for any help

Abhay