[Wine] MS Outlook 2007 won't open

kbbass wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 17 10:09:41 CDT 2010

I have installed Word, Excel, and Outlook from Office 2007 Enterprise. Word and Excel work okay. But Outlook can't open its main window when I start it (I get an error dialog from Outlook saying that). The configuration wizard run okay.

I have tried this on two separate Fedora installations (F12 and F13) using the latest wine version from the repos (1.2).

I have googled around and seen posts about problems with Outlook, but none sound anything like this.

Any help greatly appreciated.

TIA

ken