[Wine] Please help me run these games on linux

Joshex wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 17 21:57:20 CDT 2010

ok I just had my windows hardrive attacked by viruses and now that harddrive is dead till I can fix it..

so I'm back on linux, and I would liek to play some of my favorite windows games on my linux machine (thus doing away with my need for the god aweful operating system in the first place)

so, heres a list of Games I'd like to see be put on the fun todo list for attempting to get them running without flaws.

http://us.ncsoft.com/en/city-of-heroes/ (city of heros/ city of villains MMORPG)

http://grandfantasia.aeriagames.com/ (Grandfantasia, an anime oriented 3D MMO RPG game like World of war craft)

http://www.exteel.com/us/ (Exteel MMORPG mech warrior game)