[Wine] Installing a windows computer game on Mac using WINE

StructuredFun wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 21 11:49:23 CDT 2010

So I just finished downloading Wine. And when I try to install the computer game through the command wine LeagueofLegends.exe'   , I always get the error:

err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 10 addr 0x0

I have cd-ed to the correct directory (desktop) so I know thats not an issue. Can somebody please help me solve this problem? I followed the following tutorial: http://davidbaumgold.com/tutorials/wine-mac/