[Wine] Re: Launching Source engine games results in crash, small res

lite1979 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 23 17:52:04 CDT 2010

Since this also seems to have occurred after the most recent kernel update, I'm almost certain it has something to do with the update.  I'm running Ubuntu Lucid Lynx on a 64-bit system, kernel 2.6.32-24 generic, and I'm having the same problem, but with Half-Life 1 and Counter Strike, which are both Goldsource games.  Please see my post in "Steam Games Unable to Play" also in this forum.  I would like to find out how to fix this, as Half-Life is the only game I really play on my PC...