[Wine] Excel 2003 PRO crashes on wine 1.1.42

NainNain wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 24 14:41:31 CDT 2010

Hello!
For of all, thanks a lot to all the contributors of the projects, you're doing a great job! I've been using wine for a while, and I always managed to do what I wanted somehow.

Right now I'm running wine 1.1.42 on Ubuntu 10.04 x86_64.
Unfortunately, with the very same version of Excel 2003 Pro I've been using since a long time with previous versions, I am facing a bug leading to a crash --> this occurs when I am formatting the cell with any kind of number type...

Any ideas to go through this? I have some remaining files that I'm using with excel because I'm too lazy to port the functionalities on ooffice ;)
So any help would be appreciated :D