[Wine] Re: Vectorworks 2010 almost working

Troglodyte wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 25 02:09:17 CDT 2010

After a bit more time plan drawing i've found unsurprisingly my Desktop runs Vectorworks much more nicely than my laptop.  The only problems i have now is copy and paste...... kinda works.  Once it starts playing up though i can only paste the last thing i copied from a native app.  On the up side though copying from a native app INTO vectorworks is a breeze.
The other problem is it often crashes when i'm creating or editing text in the drawing space.  The work around i've been using is to copy and paste new text in from Open Office each time.  Both problems have been submitted as bugs
Copy and paste -  Bug 24133
Crash while creating or editing text -  Bug 24132

Neither of those problems have made drawing full new plans or making touring plans a problem though.