[Wine] Silverlight Wine 1.2

Tres Finocchiaro tres.finocchiaro at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 18:38:32 CDT 2010

> I got a message that my browser and operating system combination is not
supported

I did this same thing last week and it worked fine.  Make sure you are using
a modern and well-supported 32-bit browser. (Firefox 3.6, IE 8, etc).

> Silverlight so that I can use it with Firefox under Wine 1.2

I think Silverlight in Wine has issues because of some .NET dependencies.
 You'd think after all this time Netflix would get some dependable Linux
support. :/

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro at gmail.com