[Wine] Can't get Adobe Photoshop CS2 to uninstall..

fleshflowers wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 25 23:57:29 CDT 2010

I recently installed photoshop cs2 using wine and I got an error the 2nd time opening it saying

"Adobe Activation- You are not allowed to continue because your accountdoes not have the proper privileges. Please log in using an account with administrator privileges and try again."

So I tried to go and uninstall it using the software for wine, and while it's uninstalling it keeps spamming that error message and won't fully uninstall photoshop. Is there a way I can go in and manually delete the files?

Thanks everyone!  :D