[Wine] Re: Still can't install from NanoCorp

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 26 08:54:56 CDT 2010

Bob Benjamin wrote:

> err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {e30629d2-27e5-11ce-875d-00608cb78066}
> not registered

That's a DirectShow audio capture filter, and the app's website recommends the latest DirectX.

I tried winetricks d3dx9, and with that, if I enter something in the login name and password fields and click login, the app doesn't crash and it does try to log in. It fails for me at that point because I don't have a valid account. Try winetricks d3dx9 and test it with your login.