[Wine] Re: New Wine user who need helps loading a program(Wbfs Manager)
wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 27 03:58:46 CDT 2010
Follow this instruction and enjoy flavors wine-
* 1 ct to mash fruit in, Stone or possibly Enamel. ((No Aluminum))
* 1 quart Fruit, or possibly more.
* 1/4 tsp Yeast, Plain dry bakers yeast or possibly Wine Yeast.
* 3 lb Sugar, (6 c. is approximately 3 lbs.)
* Cloth to strain out pulp.
* 1 ct for fermentation, (1 Gallon) Glass or possibly Plastic jug will do.
* Wire Potato masher or possibly block of wood for mashing fruit.
More information about the wine-users