[Wine] Printing from OS X using Wine

DanDude wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 27 17:24:42 CDT 2010

I submitted a question a day ago about printing from darwine.  I have since changed to the regular version of wine and a lot of stuff works better but printing is still a problem.

Whenever I try to print my program recognizes there is no default printer (and assumes there is no printer installed at all) and tells the user they need a printer in order to print.

How can I get wine to show the printers to my program?  Do I need to install something via winetricks or just configure something?