[Wine] SW : The force unleashed (virtual memory)

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 30 21:42:21 CDT 2010

Cr0k wrote:
> Hi there.
> I got this game, Star Wars : The force unleashed, installed it, and wanted to play it. Of course.
> But when I do "wine SWTFU.exe", it tells me that I have to enable virtual memory, and, of course, dunno how to do that. I searched on the web, but found nothing which really helps me :/
>
> Maybe these lines could help anyone?
>
> Code:
> wine SWTFU.exe
> fixme:gameux:GameExplorerImpl_VerifyAccess stub
> fixme:process:GetLogicalProcessorInformation ((nil),0x3f6f1c0): stub
> fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 59 (SPI_SETSTICKYKEYS)
> fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 53 (SPI_SETTOGGLEKEYS)
> fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 51 (SPI_SETFILTERKEYS)

wine winecfg
libraries tab
Add a new entry for gameux.dll
Click on the new entry in the Existing overrides and then select disable.

I don't know if this will help or not, but it should get rid of the
first fixme.

Take a look at the SW:TFU entry at:

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=10740

for additional help.