No subject

Thu Aug 26 14:16:51 CDT 2010

Here is the current log:

fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x259e568,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:d3d:swapchain_init Add OpenGL context recreation support to context_validate_onscreen_formats
fixme:d3d:swapchain_init Add OpenGL context recreation support to context_validate_onscreen_formats
fixme:d3d:swapchain_init Add OpenGL context recreation support to context_validate_onscreen_formats
fixme:d3d:swapchain_init Add OpenGL context recreation support to context_validate_onscreen_formats
fixme:d3d:swapchain_init Add OpenGL context recreation support to context_validate_onscreen_formats
fixme:d3d:swapchain_init Add OpenGL context recreation support to context_validate_onscreen_formats
fixme:d3d:swapchain_init Add OpenGL context recreation support to context_validate_onscreen_formats
fixme:d3d:swapchain_init Add OpenGL context recreation support to context_validate_onscreen_formats
fixme:d3d:swapchain_init Add OpenGL context recreation support to context_validate_onscreen_formats
fixme:atl:AtlModuleInit SEMI-STUB (0x63323950 0x633233e8 0x63300000)
fixme:heap:RtlCompactHeap (0xd8e000, 0x0) stub
err:mmio:MMIO_ParseExtA No . in szFileName: ""
err:mmio:MMIO_ParseExtA No . in szFileName: ""
err:mmio:MMIO_ParseExtA No . in szFileName: "C:\\gmax\\Sounds\\"
err:mmio:MMIO_ParseExtA No . in szFileName: "C:\\gmax\\Sounds\\"
err:mmio:MMIO_ParseExtA No . in szFileName: "C:\\gmax\\Scenes\\"
err:mmio:MMIO_ParseExtA No . in szFileName: "C:\\gmax\\Scenes\\"
fixme:storage:create_storagefile Storage share mode not implemented.
fixme:storage:PropertyStorage_WritePropertyToStream unsupported type: 4126
fixme:storage:PropertyStorage_WritePropertyToStream unsupported type: 4126
err:mmtime:TIME_MMTimeStop Timer still active?!

In the past I never got the err:mmio lines, I don't think.  the last line I have seen before.  There do not appear to be the OLE errors we saw previously.

It has been a while since I did any of this testing.  If you happen to see a winetricks I missed, let me know, and I'll try it again.