No subject

Thu Aug 26 14:16:51 CDT 2010

- the Ribbon Menu (the one used in RibbonNotePad demo) doesn't work
- the subitems doesn't work
- ribbon drop downs in general doesn't work
- ribbon hints doesn't work

In the attched screenshots you can see what in Windows works ok and not on Wine. I put 4 screenshots called Win1, Win2, Win3, Win4 that show the correct behaviour of RibbonNotePadDemo in Windows 7, and I put a screenshot of clicking on Application Menu in Wine/Linux.
download zip from here: http://www.devexpress.com/Support/Center/GetSCAttachment.ashx?id=bd561e0e-b510-4932-9d2b-f2eef0aec5b8

I attach here also a test .exe that has only the functions that are misbehaving (in order to let you test just what is the problem) http://nordestsystems.com/transfer/RibbonNotepadDemo.exe

I've also asked to the developer of the component about this issue.. http://www.devexpress.com/Support/Center/p/Q297131.aspx but I got no answer.

Since more or less all of what I need inside the software works, I just need to solve this graphical issue.

any help is appreciated.

thanks

Lorenzo