[Wine] Re: Error While installing Wine on OSX version 10.4.1.1!!

freesparks wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 2 12:39:04 CST 2010

Hello winefan62 and doh23,

   So sorry for posting the mainlog file, it won't happen again.  I can't thank you guys enough for your direction.  Well, on my MacBook Pro running version 10.6.5, Wine seemed to have installed with no problems, however when I run

> wine setup.exe

The error I am getting seems to be being caused by not having the latest version of Xquatz on my system.  As far as Xcode, I have vefsion 3.2.2 on my system, but I am not sure if having this version of Xcode installed comes bundled with the latest Xquartz or is this something that comes separate.  Any help or further insight on this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks for all your help.

Best Regards,

freesparks