[Wine] Main Window

helmut.neureiter at neureiter.com helmut.neureiter at neureiter.com
Fri Dec 3 03:11:51 CST 2010

Dear list

I'm new to the list, so maybe my question was allready answerd. Anyway
checking the faqs did not show an answer.

If I start a selfprogrammed windowsprogram on Windows, it shows one
mainwindow and one insert in the taskbar.
On working, this program opens additional windows but the taskbar remains
with only one insert.
If I start this program under wine, everything works as expected, except
that each window opening shows an additional insert in the taskbar.
So having five windows open, there are also five inserts in the taskbar.
Is there a configuration issue or is that behaviour 'normal' to wine?

Best regards

Helmut

Ing. Helmut Neureiter
Goethestraße 16