[Wine] Re: Playonlinux and Office 2007

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 4 17:55:06 CST 2010

I don't know doh123.

But Wineskin is another that has problem when it comes to the process that has to be done when a failure happens.

Other than that Wineskin is basically fine.   Yes front end desigeners at this stage have skipped over the debugging and then wonder why we don't want to support there front end.  I don't find the wineskin guys go bad if there is a issue with there application install process they normally take it debug it by our style and report it.

Wineskin 1 keystone of being able to integrate in.   Problem is its not a simple keystone to make.