[Wine] Application Installation Error

Leslie Rhorer lrhorer at satx.rr.com
Sun Dec 5 03:08:28 CST 2010

OK, not getting any feedback, and after nosing around a bit, I was able to
employ winetricks to get past the initial problems, and now the software
seems to be installed, but it still won't come up.  When the software knows
it has been installed but not yet configured, it asks if the user wants to
configure the software.  When trying to rund the configurator, I get:

fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl unsupported ioctl 560000
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl unsupported ioctl 560000
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl unsupported ioctl 560000
fixme:reg:RegSetKeySecurity :(0x58,4,0x3b55c8): stub
	<Configurator Window pops up here>
	<After clicking "Yes" to configure>
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl unsupported ioctl 560000
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl unsupported ioctl 560000
fixme:mountmgr:harddisk_ioctl unsupported ioctl 560000
fixme:reg:RegSetKeySecurity :(0x8c,4,0xd155c8): stub
X Error of failed request:  GLXBadContext
  Major opcode of failed request:  143 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
  Serial number of failed request:  515
	<Configurator Window pops up again>

If I clicking "No", which should launch main app, the program silently
terminates.  Does anyone have any ideas?