[Wine] Re: Super Meat Boy Crash on startup

Sugi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 5 16:54:24 CST 2010

@ bazdesh,
I have tested version 1.0 and 1.0.1 stand-alone [non-steam] and I wasn't able to get the game to start up.  I was lead to believe it was a directX issue, because when you install Super Meat Boy through steam, you also install some DirectX files as well. This may be the ticket to getting it to run correctly.  Btw, the current version of Super Meat boy is 1.0.3 [1.0.u3].

A small tutorial on Super Meat Boy can be found here:
http://www.uluga.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1637720

Sugi