[Wine] Installing Wine for Debian Squeeze

Ferry Toth ftoth at telfort.nl
Mon Dec 6 15:20:45 CST 2010

Yesterday I added the ubuntu wine ppa (maverick) to my apt sources on my
debian squeeze, see:

Then removed my old wine (from http://www.lamaresh.net/apt) and
installed wine1.3. (this is build 1.3.8-0ubuntu1~maverickppa1)

This worked for me.

You can also get 1.2.1-1ubuntu1 but I didn't try that.

Op maandag 06-12-2010 om 14:56 uur [tijdzone -0600], schreef