[Wine] Error whit .tmp file

Cixos wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 7 13:14:15 CST 2010

Hello i am new to Wine and it is a very nice program how ever i have been trying to install a program name *Cain & Abel and every time i try to install it give me this error "C:\user\root\Temp\GLF1502.tmp could not be opened. Please check that your disk is not full and that you have access to the destination directory". I am not a big windows User but i remember that this kind of error had to do whit the register...soo....if anyone care to help that will be great

OS:Ubuntu 10.10
Shot Description
Cain & Abel:Password Cracker and Packet sniffing(Only for Windows)

Thanks in advance