[Wine] Running rFactor - vertex shader error message

fearny64 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 8 11:12:37 CST 2010

Hi
I have installed rFactor with wine 1.3.8 and and updated the video memory size in regedit and mentioned in the installation guide in wine HQ but when I try to start the game a 'fatal error compiling vertex shader vs 11_blinnBumpTO' message comes up. I did not install the directx drivers when asked during the installation. The graphics card is an onboard ati HD 4200 with 128mb onboard memory and I have installed the ati catalyst control center and the ATI/AMD FGLRX drivers are installed.
Any ideas

Thanx
Fearny

Running from terminal -

stephen at home:~$ wine start "C:\\Program Files\\rFactor\\rFactor.exe"
fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00000100
stephen at home:~$ fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33edd0,0x00000000), stub!
Last edited by fearny64; 21 Hours Ago at 06:56 PM..
fearny64 is online now Report Post   	Edit/Delete Message