[Wine] Problems with game keyboard input - "Janoschs Vorschule" from Terzio

Sven Nielsen post at svennielsen.de
Wed Dec 8 12:45:19 CST 2010

Hi,

I need help with a small kids game. The title is "Janoschs Vorschule"
from Terzio (German).
It runs after applying several overrides with winetricks.

But issue now is: At start of game, player must input its name. I can
input the name, BUT, some game routine seems to NOT recognize that i
pressed keys, so the "Next" button will not let me go on with the game.

Someone got an idea how I might proceed from here to solve the issue?

Regards
Sven