[Wine] Sim City 4 instalation problems.

vanchie21 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 8 18:17:58 CST 2010

I am trying to install my sim city 4 on my opensuse system. The first disk seems to install but when it asks for the second disk and I insert it and hit ok it keeps asking for the second disk. I have tried to copy the disk on the desktop and try the installation but it says the same thing. What am I doing wrong? I am running a alienware area 51m with a intel processor running a gig of memory. its running a nvidia card but not sure what model it is.