[Wine] Almost 2000

Hithran wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 9 04:07:42 CST 2010

I'm trying to get this program to function properly with wine.
The program is used to calculate the detection levels of a sonar in various conditions.
It runs fine, but the File menu is a bit bugged. After i openend a menu item and move over the menu items, the menu hangs. And the weird thing is i can move the main window, which leaves the menu window floating around.
I've attached a screen shot of the situation.
[Image: http://imgbucket.info/img/0easdby2k/almost.png ] (http://imgbucket.info/?0easdby2k)

Wine does not output anything on the console. I've tried to create a trace log which left me with 900k lines of messages. And somewhere between those lines might be something that can help me.
So if anyone could point me in the right direction or has an idea what might be causing this, i would greatly appreciate it.

Hithran