[Wine] How unbelievably funny the Big Bang Theory is

nicecaty wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 10 01:35:50 CST 2010

TV sitcom is not dead. Chuck Lorre is a universe comdey risen with  The Big Bang Theory  DVD  (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/the-big-bang-theory-seasons-1-3-dvd-boxset.html), Monday nights at 19:00 CST. Hysterical, laugh out loud belly bustingly funny, this show not to be missed. The premise is fresh and fun: two young, a genius nerd, socially awkward science professor named Sheldon and Leonard to share an apartment.  Csi: miami DVD  (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/csi-miami-seasons-1-8-dvd-boxset.html) Across the room, and moves Penny - a sweet, beautiful, blonde bomb that had a Cheesecake Factory waiter. Leonard immediately falls in love with her. Penny Leonard pass, but she loves him like a brother ...This phenomenon, how unbelievably funny  Two And The Half Men DVD  (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/two-and-a-half-men-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html) is. The writing is intelligent, creative, and consistently. The characterization is masterful, and avoid being on top. The time for action and cartoon is inspired. This font coherent jelled a day and never looked back. As funny and crazy as this show is, every time I see him I think "I know these people. I know people like them.  Law And Order DVD  (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/law-and-order-special-victims-unit-seasons-1-11-dvd-boxset.html) (Yes, I am a geek science and technology. I hold an MA in physics.) Somehow, amidst all the wacky hilarity, the world created by these talented people are really at the comfortable and familiar." Details of this show is astonishing, and add to the realism. Clearly everyone involved in this effort concerns, and that is what makes Big Bang work so well.If you have not seen the Big Bang,  Cold Case  DVD  (http://www.bestdvdcity.com/cold-case-seasons-1-7-dvd-boxset.html) give it a try. The sides hurt from laughing so hard. As an added bonus, it's a catchy theme song and sang the Bare Naked Ladies. And do not forget to hit the pause Chuck Lorre signs pop up at the end of each episode.